The MKP-106 / 6-Button Massio Keypad is a keypad-only version of the MCP-106 Massio ControlPad. The MKP-106 provides sleek Massio styling in any room serving as a second user interface or as a primary UI in spaces that already contain a separate controller. The MKP-106 includes large easy-to-read buttons in a stylish design that makes it simple for users to manage complex tasks with a single button press during meetings or classes. The Keypad connects to the controller via Ethernet which simplifies installation and connectivity.
• Ideal for small spaces utilizing NetLinx control providing the ability to utilize customized code and additional ports of NetLinx masters while maintaining a consistent user experience as the RPM-enabled Massio ControlPads.
• Perfect for Massio rooms requiring a second user interface in the same form factor to act as a slave keypad to the Massio ControlPad.
• Consistent Massio Aesthetics & Form Factor – Provides consistent look-and-feel in existing installations with Massio with the same models and sizes as the Massio ControlPads
• Massio Styling in Customized Rooms – Provides Massio-style UI in rooms that require a separate controller
• Connects Via Standard Protocols (PoE) – Simplifies cabling and installation by minimizing cable runs and eliminates the need for power at the keypad location