Brother HL-L8260CDW Colour 2400 x 600DPI A4 Wi-Fi HLL8260CDWZU1
Simple and easy to use wireless colour laser printer.
• Fast print speeds of up to 31ppm colour and mono
• Paper input of up to 300 sheets
• Maximum paper input of up to 1050 sheets
• Automatic 2-Sided Printing
• Optional high-yield replacement cartridges 6500 black 4000 page cyan magenta and yellow toner cartridges
• Built-in Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX /1000Base-T
Increase productivity levels
• Productivity is increased significantly thanks to the fast print speeds of up to 31ppm in colour and mono.
• Maximise your efficiency with built-in wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n and ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T.
• Easily print from your mobile device using Brother’s iPrint&Scan Brother print service plugin for Android Google Cloud Print 2.0 Mopria and AirPrint
Meeting security challenges
Modern businesses demand the highest levels of security. With Secure Function Lock 3.0 IPsec 802.1x and Secure Print you can be confident that your documents are safe
Flexible and low running costs
• Designed for flexible printing requirements the HL-L8260CDW includes a black 3000 page toner and cyan magenta and yellow 1800 page toner and can take an optional 6500 page black and 4000 page cyan magenta and yellow page toners to lower your running costs even further.
• Great paper handling options with a standard paper capacity of up to 300 sheets expandable to 1050 sheets.
|Print technology||A4 Colour Laser|
|Mono Print Speed (A4)||31 Page Per Minute|
|Print speed (Colour A4)||31 Page Per Minute|
|Resolution||2400 x 600|
|Standard input capacity||250 Sheets|
|Air Print (Apple)||Yes|
|Compatible Apps:||iPrint & Scan (Android) iPrint & Scan (iPad/iPhone) iPrint & Scan (Windows Phone) Print & Scan (Windows 8 10 & RT) Google Cloud Print 2.0 Brother Print Service Plugin|
|Interface||USB Network Wireless|
|Paper weight||105 gsm|
|Duty Cycle (Recommended)||3000 pages per month|
|Duty cycle (maximum)||40000 pages/month|
|Dimensions W x D x H||410 x 486 x 313 mm|
|Warranty||1 Year RTB|