• Two variants available.
• Each kit contains everything you need to create a high quality hearing loop system for a room up to 50m2 (7m x 7m)
• PDA103L kit???ideal for small meeting rooms council chambers doctors' surgeries etc.
• PDA103R kit ideal for small room applications where equipment needs be mounted above suspended ceilings etc.
• Note that a Domestic TV/Music Lounge kit c/w digital TOS-link connector is also available – see our separate PDA103S listing for details
• PDA103 amplifier includes a 3.5mm microphone input a line level input and an 'outreach' socket
• Metal compensation control helps improve intelligibility in rooms with high metal content
• Adjustable mic line level and 'outreach' controls.
• Drive (level) control allows the amplifier's output stage to be set-up to suit the exact characteristics of the application.
• State-of-the-art audio processor features an automatic gain control which compensates for poor microphone techniques and helps suppress loud noises hisses and clicks
• Limit Peak Loop Fault and Power On indicators
• Designed to be wall-mounted using the keyholes provided
• Meets and exceeds the requirements of BS7594 and EN60118-4 when correctly installed