- Purchase IT hardware at outstanding prices for your school or business.
- Access a large variety of tech products and share specialist product advice.
- Reduced cost price on quantity purchases.
- Configure products according to specific requirements.
- Support projects from the enquiry phase to order & the delivery/installation phase.
After Sales Support
- Advise on product features and capabilities. Help you maximize your purchase.
- Provide tracking information and assist with ensuring timely and safe delivery
- Guide customers on the best procedure to resolve a fault or Dead on Arrival.
- Help with project roll-out plans and building on current IT infrastructure.
Dedicated Account Manager
- Build a long-term relationship for provision of IT hardware and solutions.
- Work with a focused individual to help you make the best choices based on your requirements.
- Point of contact to discuss setup ideas, plan ahead, and collaboratively prepare/identify products for your IT requirements.
- Partnerships bring great results and help us collectively achieve client goals.
- Utilise Technoworld's specialist knowledge on products, including, laptops, workstations & Audio-visual equipment.
- Have access to our world leading tech partners, such as, HP, Microsoft, and Google.
- Access to demonstration/trial products for potential corporate/education opportunities (subject to T&Cs)*.
Software Licensing & Solutions
- With the correct solutions & software in place, improve your business agility and work smarter.
- Whether its a Microsoft Office 365 package, security firewall solution, or Enterprise Management software, we have experts on hand to guide you.
- Speak to our sales team and receive tailored advice on what solutions can truly transform your organisation.
Device as a Service (DaaS)
- Save costs by leasing IT hardware.
- Tailor a payment plan according to your organisation's needs.
- Focus on what you do best, whilst letting the financial plan agreed take care of the finances.
- Transform your printing solutions (HP Print At Your Service), according to your organisation's usage and budget.