Warranty & Returns
- The company supplies goods with the benefit of a 12 month manufacturer repair warranty for parts and labour only from the date of purchase. Warranty support may involve dealing directly with the manufacturer where possible.
- If the goods supplied develop a defect while under warranty or you have a complaint you should notify us in writing or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Support Team on 0208 200 2000 who will be able to advise you accordingly. For all returns you will be given a ‘Returns Number’ (RMA number) which needs to clearly displayed on the returned product packaging in order for us to identify the item.
- For consumers only we allow unwanted items to be returned within 14 days from date of delivery for refund or exchange, so long as they have not been used. This return will be at the discretion of Technoworld and if accepted may be subject to a diminished value charge.
If all requirements are met, we will give you a refund for the cost of the product plus the delivery charge to the value of our least expensive delivery option and less any collection charges agreed if you had selected Technoworld to arrange the return on your behalf.
Software items will not be accepted for return unless the goods are faulty, wrongly described or the shrink-wrap/copyright seal is intact. Items returned as faulty but found to have no fault (tested by manufacturer) may incur a testing charge, the value of which will be based on the cost to the Company without profit.
- Proof of dispatch must be retained until the Company acknowledges safe receipt of the returned products.
- All packaging material should retained until the goods are fully tested and functional. Please ensure the items are returned to Technoworld in their original packaging with all original media, memory cards, and parts that came within the original package. It is also important that the product, additional content and packaging are received in 'New' condition by Technoworld.
- Please Note – you are responsible for cost of returning unwanted/cancelled items to us and for the value of the goods if they are diminished as a result of your handling whilst with you or in the return transit to us.
The Company's liability will be limited to the value of the goods only and not for any consequential damages or losses howsoever caused.
The company reserves the right to reject returned items if these requirements are not met.